29 November 2014

Iqko,

I've seen Xmas pictures in Stockholm. Wish I was there. Ingin mendengar giring-giring kaki rusa kutub along with church's bells ringin. With the snow and the lamps. I love everything that illuminates like I love the night. Proof that we need light even in the weakest bright...

Courtesy by Iqko

How are you? Getting skinnier? :) time for lemak-lemak yang selama ini nempel di daging berfungsi selama musim dingin. Atau aktivitas otak sudah menguras berat badanmu.

I just watch Penguins of Madagascar. Quite a pain killer because of last night short conversation with 'you know who'. And one more time, my silence almost killed me. Though I believe, silence could save us from any harms....

We love the ones who ignore us and we ignore the ones who love us.

It's a simplest tragedy that could happen to anyone, you see. On the other hand, maybe it's the way God playing His sense of humor.

And just got news as well, Muse be playing in Germany on June next year. You know it hurts me hahahha. I'll be missing the gig. But I know you always wait me over there. I'll make it this time honey... Hope the patience doesn't leave me again...

And I think become Alice of Closer again, after last night. You know when somebody got rid you off. I just wish, when I moved on, I'd never look back again.

Don't get cold,


Emma


No comments: