17 November 2014

Dwi,

It was raining... Looking it again through meeting room window. In the morning, I just got back from Bone. Best friend's wedding. And it was always fun but I couldn't stay late. Di antara angkatan lain, kami yang masih paling sering ngumpul dalam jumlah banyak. Saya kembali ke Makassar bersama Anca, our mutual friend :D First time in my life sejak kuliah kemarin. Woke up at 4 in the morning, rushing up, then cabut persis jam 5. I didn't forget to show him your house when we went through :D

We stopped by on our halfway, just to taste a little warmness in our cups. A little talk about last night conversation with mates. Some of them already made the plans, well if you know what 'plan' means. Bahagia mendengar kabar-kabar bahagia akan datang silih berganti. It fills me... Truly...

I met Daisy, one of my best friends in my life. She was as happy as I was... She's magical, just like you.

By the way, birthday is coming. Wish you were here, honey. I still miss you.



Love always,

Emma




No comments: