24 December 2014


In the lonely light of morning
In the wound that would not heal
It's the bitter taste of losing everything
That I've held so dear.


I know you like this song. In case you read this, saya mendengarnya dari sore kemarin sampai tadi malam tiba di kosan. Maybe that's why I saw you in my dream last night. How are you? Still hate me? In that dream you wouldn't even look at me. Dalihmu pernah, you still can not manage. And still I wonder when will you stop making me hate myself too.

I have talked to Kak Syam, he promised me to give his best for my reference. Alhamdulillah. You told me once, bahwa kata-kata pun memiliki nyawa. Beliau meyakinkanku dan menghiburku karena kegagalan kemarin. Bagaimana denganmu?

Di antara pikiran-pikiran yang sering datang berkelebat, tiba-tiba saya teringat ucapan ini. Kurang lebih: rezeki setiap manusia telah ditetapkan bagiannya masing-masing, sementara ilmu harus dicari sendiri.

Just remember that when you're give up with yourself.


Emma

No comments: