16 July 2014

18 Ramadhan 1435

Woke up in the morning and my mind still echoing last night's test result by @blogdokter. The test is intended to capture depression symptoms. It divided into four categories based on the sum of the answer's value. Suprisingly or predictably, my score is 33 and that is above 30 which describes I got "Gejala Depresi Berat".

Oh, my. This ever happened before, when I was in junior high school. Yeah too young untuk merasakan keinginan untuk mati.

Unfortunately, terapi makan harus saya tunda sampai jam buka puasa :D but that's okay. Pola makanku juga banyak berubah setahun belakangan ini. Waktu saya cerita ke Dwi, dia malah tertawa -,- She suggest me to have a long vacancy. Ka Aty, seniorku di kantor malah meminta saya segera ke psikiater, sebelum semuanya terlambat.


Untuk beberapa saat, saya merasa menjadi John Watson, harus menuliskan apa yang terpikirkan di blog, perubahan-perubahan yang terasa, meski in his very mind tidak ada yang berubah. You're not alone John...

So that's it. Have to face the fact I'm on my way hahhaha. But at least di dua pertanyaan, skor saya 0 (nol). Pertanyaan tentang masa depan. At least saya masih percaya dengan masa depan. Seperti saran Dwi, Lebaran ini saya akan mengambil libur, just made a plan to stay couple of days in my Granny's house. Kuharap akan lebih menenangkan.

No comments: