23 October 2014

Dwi,

I know you dont like the rain, but here I'm missing it too much. Yesterday I went home earlier than ever and ever. In the last three days, sun burns, drew my migraine and I had a sudden fever. I only told my boss, who've I already did two days ago, when I was asked to participate as committee for Makassar's celebration on our new president inauguration. I messed up.

Isn't it weird, it's almost November but the rain hasn't showed yet. Apparently I'm not the only one in this office who noticed. Let's call it a little happiness, you know, when somebody makes you feel you're not alone :D


By the way, I didn't make it to Amsterdam. I got the letter of offer, but not for the subject I applied for. They offered me a prepatory program as a condition before joining the research program. I haven't replied the message, and I missed IELTS test last month. The university must receive the result due to 31 October. Guess, I failed again this time honey. But don't give up on me. Help me believe that I will make it somewhere else.

And today I planned going home by tomorrow night. Kila, daughter of Kak Accank just had her birthday. Gotta find her gift yes :D most of all, perhaps, to recharge...

Come home immediately, please. Lots of story to tell.


Love always,


Emma

No comments: