19 October 2014

Dwi sayang,

Kalo sudah cek di twitter, pasti sudah tau kenapa saya menuliskan ini untukmu. Semoga kabarmu baik. I started get bad again...

Tadi sempat lihat di Path ka riza dan Instagram ka jun... Kangennya setengah mati. But more than that, I miss our conversations, staring at the ceiling and spelling curses upon our 'you know who' :D

By the way... I am at pizza hut wrote this. I used to think food is the answer to every problem. Tonight I think drinking my all time favourite drink 'green tea shake' and hot lasagna could bring me some peace of mind.

I'm with Ilham, the only 'blood' brother I have around. Like every meet up, we dont talk much, bit awkward. Maybe I'm the one who keep the silence too much. Randomly he told me that last week he made a presentation in his '20th century literatures' class. Suprisingly, he know much about New World Order, you know maybe some kind of conspiracy theories. He should be   friends with Matt Bellamy :D

Moreover, thankfully that I dont have to talk bout myself because I dont really want to, he told me about his favourite writer. Guess what, he loves JRR. Tolkien's Lord of the rings, though he hasn't read the whole saga. In the end I let him know that I'm deeply in love with Fitzgerald's Great Gatsby. He shrugged, katanya belum pernah baca hahaha.

He's on his way to final thesis. He keep asking me what to write about. I suggest 'urban legends' in 21th century literature. Yes, stuffs like in The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, sort of. I dont really know much bout literature research but because I cant help he keeping ask me, so I guess that could be a way to stop him. I'm cruel sometimes. Forgive me little brother...

And he told me about Walking Dead series. Mungkin dia heran mengapa saya hanya menggilai serial Sherlock.

"Sudah season ke lima. Yang season satu sampai empat saya nonton cuma semalam," selorohnya bersemangat.

I just smiled...

"I love Game of Thrones!"

Tadi sempat ketemu Nida. Aku menemaninya mencari tiket pulang ke Nunukan. She was here for scholaraship things. I always pray for her braveheart... Not to mention that she's pregnant makes me think how dreams are worth fighting for. Isnt it honey...

Okay I'm getting better now. Thanks for reading this. Semoga hujan turun secepatnya, so I could feel more secure in this town.


Love always,


Emma

No comments: