21 May 2015




Ka Ome,

Last night was a blast for Were and me, or maybe the rest of us which were mostly freshmen in Kosmik. There were two things made me happy and feeling worthwhile, after such a worst day in office. When Were told me that sort of "last minutes persons, who will always be there in any circumstances" and when Ridho laughed as I told him I didn’t pass the scholarship twice. Then he said that maybe my essay were too good. Hahaha. 

I was about to text you how bad my days around. But my psychic instinct told me that you'd probably texted back me like "it's okay Emma, you still have your mom to talk to." I'm so sorry for your big loss, and for brought this up. I know I shouldn't have. But maybe this could remind me to be more thankful rather than whining. I hope so and I hope you'd never read this.

Emma

No comments: